The MP-1216's signal level meter allows simultaneous monitoring of 16 channels per unit. Any of your high-impedance speaker line outputs, low-impedance speaker line outputs, and line level outputs can be monitored by connecting it to the corresponding input. Additionally. one of the 16 channels can be monitored with an internal speaker or headphone. By connecting two MP-1216 units, a maximum of 32 channels can be monitored.
- AC fuse, 250V 1A (120V version) x1
- AC fuse, 250V T250mA (220 - 240V version) x1
- Rack mounting screw x4
- Sixteen transformer isolated, bridging inputs.
- Separate bar graph meter for each input.
- Accepts line level, 4Ω, 8Ω, 25V, 70V and 100V speaker line signals.
- Internal speaker with selector switch.
- Two units can be linked for monitoring 32 channels using optional cable, model YA-8.
- Rack-mount ears included.
- Five year warranty.
- Power Requirement: AC mains, 50 / 60Hz
- Power Consumption:
- 21W (120V version)
- 25W (220 - 240V version)
- Max. Display Level:
- High impedance: 100V
- Low impedance: 1200W / 8Ω
- Line: +10dB (2.45V)
- Level Meter: 12-point display, -30dB - +6dB (0.3W - 1200W / 8Ω)
- Speaker Output: Max. 3W
- Headphone Output: 8Ω
- Finish: Front panel: Alumite, black
- Dimensions: 482.6 (W) × 88.4 (H) × 312.7mm (D) (19" × 3.48" × 12.31")
- Weight: 5.3kgs (11.68lbs)