The Sennheiser EK6042 is a 2-channel true diversity receiver for cameras. Saving you time and hassle, this smart device is ready for the job in seconds: It configures automatically to every professional Sennheiser transmitter, whether analog or digital or a mix thereof, identifying transmitter types, companders and frequencies via an IR link – across a bandwidth of a full 184MHz.
- (1) EK6042unit
- Simultaneous reception from two transmitters
- Frequency response: 40 - 20,000Hz (+/- 3.0dB)
The receiver is a pleasure to work with, whether on camera or in the sound bag. Slot-in technology for 15-pin and 25-pin unislot cameras, back panel adapter for other camera types – using hot-swap-able battery packs with exact read-out of battery time, USB port for convenient programming via a built-in web server, including imports and exports of entire configurations – the EK6042 has it all. Hi-res OLED display, digital and analogue outputs, auxiliary audio output for splitting the audio signal to other devices.
- (2) Antenna
- Compatibility with almost all Sennheiser transmitters and microphones such as e.g.:
- THD, total harmonic distortion: typical, 0.03% (digital modulation) / typical, 0.2% (wideband FM)
Additionally, it's SuperSlot™-compatible and works seamlessly with your existing equipment as well as ARRI, Panasonic and Sony.
- (1) USB Cable
- Digital transmitters of the Digital 9000 series that are operated in LR mode
- Audio output: 5-pin mini-XLR-M, balanced / MAIN 1 and 2, digital: 0dBFs, AES3, 48kHz, 24-bit / MAIN1 and 2, analog: -22dBu to +8dB (adjustable) / AUX 1 and 2, analog: -22dBu to +8dBu (adjustable)
- Analog transmitters of the 5000, 3000 and 2000 series that are operated in FM mode and feature the HDX or HiDyn plus companders
- Switching bandwidth: 184MHz, in steps of 5kHz
- Choice of analog or digital audio output
- Adjacent channel rejection: typ. 70dB
- Great ease-of-use due to:
- Diversity reception: true diversity (2 x 2 receivers)
- Quick and easy One Touch Easy Setup
- Frequency range: 470 to 654MHz
- Menu-assisted operation via display panel
- Sensitivity: < -90dBm (digital modulation) / < -94dBm (wideband FM) @ 52dB audio SNR
- Configuration possibility via web browser
- Latency: 3.0ms (AES3, digital modulation) / 1.5ms (AES3, wideband FM)
- Adapters for professional video cameras with UniSlot/SuperSlot™ interface (e.g. Panasonic, Ikegami, ARRI, Sound Devices) and Sony interface
- Note: further information can be found within the "EK 6042 Manual" located under the "Documentation" tab above.
- Power supply either via the video camera, an external power supply (sold separately) or the Sennheiser GA6042BA accupack adapter (also sold separately)
- High operational reliability due to true diversity reception