The RME 12Mic-D offers 12 mic and line inputs with top-notch digital conversion, adjustable gains via remote control, MADI and Dante integration, and an abundance of extra features!
RME 12Mic-D Applications:
- Studio Recording
- Live Sound
- Location Music Recording
RME 12Mic-D Features:
- (1) Phones Output
- (4) XLR/TRS Mic/Inst/Line
- (8) XLR Mic/Line
- Redundant PSU (optional)
- (1) Word Clock I/O
- (1) MADI I/O coaxial
- (3) ADAT Out
- (1) MADI Optical SFP (optional)
- (2) Gigabit Ethernet (802.3 compliant)
- USB for firmware & remote control
RME 12Mic-D Specifications:
- Preamp Type: Solid State
- Number of Channels: 12
- Phantom Power: Yes (remote switchable)
- Polarity Switch: Yes (internal setting)
- Sample Rate: Up to 192kHz
- Bit Depth: 24-bit
- Analog Inputs: (4) XLR-1/4" combo (Hi-Z/mic/line), (8) XLR (mic/line)
- Digital Inputs: (1) BNC Coax (MADI)
- Digital Outputs: (3) Optical Toslink (ADAT), (1) BNC Coax (MADI)
- Headphones: (1) 1/4"
- Clock I/O: (2) BNC (In/Out)
- Data I/O: (2) Locking Ethernet (Dante)
- USB: (1) Type B (firmware, remote control)
- Additional Features: RME Network Remote Controllable, FPGA Platform, Fully Redundant Network Ports
- Rack Spaces: 1U
- Power Source: Redundant Power: Standard IEC AC cable / 12V DC adapter (sold separately)
- Height: 1.7"
- Depth: 9.6"
- Width: 17.3"
- Weight: 6.2 lbs.