All music needs clear, powerful low mids and the Mackie DRM12A was designed to reproduce that spectacularly. An arrayable 2000W 12" powered loudspeaker with onboard processing and Mackie's legendary rugged construction, the DRM12A will provide your system with a solid, punchy middle.
With a 2000W Class D amplifier onboard you will have enough headroom to pound the concert or dance floor. Plus, Mackie has included what they call Power Factor Correction which assures stable performance even with unstable house power. This means you'll be enjoying consistent, powerful, undistorted audio until the show is over. Speaker protection circuitry is also built-in, just in case you push the fader to 11.
The DRM Control Dashboard gives you control over critical performance parameters and a window into system performance from its high-resolution full-color display. You'll be able to save up to 6 application or venue specific presets with EQ and voicing modes, array configuration options, and alignment delay to save time dialing the system in.
Of course, you get Mackie's "Built-Like-A-Tank" design that will stand up to whatever the road throws at it along with their standard versatility. The DRM12A has a dual-angle pole mount option or it can be flown with up to 3 more 12As via an optional FB100 Fly Bar (sold separately).
You need a speaker that consistently delivers and never takes a night off, you need the DRM12A.
- Touring acts
- Dance clubs
- House of worship
- Rental houses
- High-efficiency 2000W Class-D amplifier offers ample headroom for professional applications
- Universal power supply (100-240 VAC) with Power Factor Correction technology ensures consistent performance even with unstable AC power
- Next-gen protection circuitry keeps transducers safe and ensures peak performance in all applications
- Advanced Impulse™ DSP module
- Precision crossovers and transducer time-alignment deliver reference quality sound that is consistent throughout the frequency range
- Cutting-edge FIR Filtering technology drastically reduces inherent anomalies, phase issues, and muddy midrange resulting in crystal clear sound
- DRM Control Dashboard™ features a high-contrast full color display for easy single-knob access to configuration, processing, and more
- View current EQ and voicing mode, high-resolution metering, and more from a single overview window
- Preset array configuration settings make setup easy with modes for 1 cabinet, 2 cabinets, 3-4 cabinets with long throw option, and independent Sub option w/ variable crossover
- Adjustable 3-band parametric EQ allows for additional customization and tuning for your application and venue
- Alignment Delay control for delay stacks
- Save and recall up to 6 user presets for various applications and venues
- Screensaver plus dimmer and contrast control
- System lock with 4-digit passcode
- Parallel XLR Input and Output
- Premium components and cabinet design
- Road-worthy 15mm plywood construction and internal bracing offers optimal acoustic performance with a touring-grade textured coating and powder-coated heavy gauge steel grille
- Unique ported design provides exceptionally smooth yet punchy low frequency response while providing cool air to the internal amplifier
- Triple 1” Titanium diaphragm compression driver array is perfectly matched to the amplifier for maximum clarity and efficiency
- 12” High-excursion woofer offers minimal distortion with increased bass response and reliability to withstand the most demanding live applications
- Versatile configuration options
- Dual-angle pole mount
- Flyable with up to 4 DRM12A cabinets and 2 DRM18S subwoofers using the FB100 Fly Bar
- 7 x M10 flypoints
- Integrated flying hardware
- Optional FB100 Fly Bar
- Max SPL: 135 dB
- Coverage: 20˚V x 110˚H
- 55.0 lb / 24.9 kg