Experience unparalleled conversion quality with the Lynx Hilo Reference AD/DA Converter System, delivering world-class performance. This system combines three high-performance components into a single unit, including an A/D converter, a D/A converter, and a high-end headphone amplifier with its dedicated D/A converter. Designed to deliver pristine and transparent audio quality, the Lynx Hilo upholds the renowned reputation of the Lynx brand.
In addition to its exceptional conversion capabilities, the Hilo system features a 32-channel internal mixer and a range of valuable functionalities, all accessible through an intuitive touchscreen interface. Whether for mastering or critical listening, when seeking the pinnacle of conversion technology, the Lynx Hilo stands as the ultimate choice.
Lynx Studio Technology LYN-HILO-BT3-RTL Features:
- An excellent central hub for your professional audio system that combines multifunction monitoring, high-end conversion, and exceptionally detailed monitoring
- Combines 3 functions: analog to digital conversion, digital to analog conversion, and headphone amplification with dedicated conversion
- Total I/O includes 12 inputs and 16 outputs plus additional channels dependent on the included L-Slot expansion card
- Included LT-TB3 Thunderbolt L-Slot expansion card lets you daisy-chain up to 6 devices and provides 32 channels of ultra-fast, low-latency I/O
- Multipurpose LCD touchscreen allows you to fully configure your system with easy front-panel controls and clear visual feedback
- 32-channel internal mixer in the updatable FPGA provides a powerful and comprehensive way to mix and monitor multiple sources
- Innovative analog stage and converter topology design deliver low distortion, minimal noise, and expansive stereo imaging
- Includes 3 unique sets of analog outputs: main XLR analog outs, 1/4-inch monitor outs, and a stereo headphone out
- Each set of outputs features an independent volume control, allowing you to set up complex routings for multiple simultaneous applications
- Flexible digital I/O offers a choice of AES/EBU, S/PDIF via coax or TOSlink, or ADAT formats, providing connections to recorders, processors, and other recording interfaces
- AC powered for stationary use with optional 9–18-volt battery-powered operation for fully mobile recording applications
- Open-ended software platform accommodates future updates for up-to-date functionality
Lynx Studio Technology LYN-HILO-BT3-RTL Specifications:
- Computer Connectivity: Thunderbolt 3
- Form Factor: Desktop (Rackmount Adapter Sold Separately)
- Simultaneous I/O: 12 x 16
- A/D Resolution: 24-bit/192kHz
- Analog Inputs: 2 XLR (line)
- Analog Outputs: 2 XLR (line), (2) 1/4" (monitor)
- Digital Inputs: 1 XLR (AES), Optical (ADAT, S/PDIF), Coax (S/PDIF)
- Digital Outputs: 1 XLR (AES), Optical (ADAT, S/PDIF), Coax (S/PDIF)
- Headphones: 1/4"
- Thunderbolt: (2) Thunderbolt 3
- Clock I/O: In/Out
- Software: Hilo Remote
- OS Requirements - Mac: macOS 11 Big Sur, macOS 12 Monterey
- OS Requirements - PC: Windows 10/11
- Rack Spaces: 2U
- Power Supply: Standard IEC AC cable / 9V DC battery pack (sold separately) / 12V DC power supply via expansion card (sold separately)
- Height: 3.25"
- Width: 8.5"
- Depth: 10"
- Weight: 6.75 lbs.