The Lynx Aurora (n) 24-DNT with preinstalled LT-DNT option delivers pro-quality digital conversion and ultra-low-latency performance. It supports up to 192 kHz analog-to-digital and digital-to-analog conversion with front panel control for routing and sample rate options. Additional sync options are available through word clock connectors, and the preinstalled LT-DNT Dante card provides maximum networking bandwidth with minimal latency. The Aurora (n) series offers up to 32-channel recording/playback to microSD, two audiophile-grade headphone outs, and immediate status information through a TFT LCD display. Leveraging Lynx Hilo technology and cutting-edge FPGA processors, the Aurora (n) achieves greater transparency with lower noise and distortion.
Lynx Studio Technology LYN-AN24D16-DNT Features:
- 24-channel AD/DA conversion at up to 24-bit / 192 kHz
- Comes preloaded with Lynx LT-DNT Dante option card
- Hilo Converter Technology (HCT) delivers amazing transparency and ultra-low noise and distortion
- Up to 32-channels of real-time recording/playback to/from onboard micro SD card
- Onboard 32-channel digital mixer provides flexible I/O routing
- LSlot expansion for USB, Thunderbolt, Dante, Pro Tools|HD connectivity options, and more
- Configurable I/O, 2 audiophile-grade headphone outs, universal power supply
- 1-in/3-out word clock I/O with 2nd-generation Lynx SynchroLock-2 sample clock technology
- Designed and crafted in the Lynx Studio Technology lab in Costa Mesa, CA
Lynx Studio Technology LYN-AN24D16-DNT Specifications:
- Type: Converter with Dante Card
- Analog Inputs: 3 DB-25
- Analog Outputs: 3 DB-25, (2) 1/4" TRS (headphones)
- Data I/O: 2 Ethernet Dante (primary, secondary)
- Other I/O: microSD card slot (32 channel)
- Rack Spaces: 1U
- Height: 1.75"
- Width: 19"
- Depth: 10"
- Weight: 8.3 lbs