VIA Campus² PLUS is a simultaneous wired and wireless presentation and collaboration solution that makes it easier to get actual work done during meetings. VIA Campus² PLUS delivers all the outstanding features found in the VIA Campus² with the addition of an HDMI™ input for simple and seamless wired connectivity. With any laptop or mobile device, users can view, edit and comment on documents in real time and record sessions. Meeting participants can display or stream full uninterrupted HD video (up to 1080p60) from their device, and even play YouTube® videos in full frame rate.
VIA Campus² PLUS can show up to six user screens on a single main display and 12 on two displays. Users can also view the main display on their own device. VIA Campus² PLUS features iOS mirroring for MacBook, iPad, and iPhone, as well as mirroring for Chromebook and Android (Lollipop OS 5.0 or newer).
VIA Campus² PLUS supports 3rd party conferencing and office apps, such as Microsoft Office®, SkypeforBusiness®, GoToMeeting®, Teams®, and WebEx®. The solution can handle any size collaboration or meeting space and is ideal for training venues and classrooms.
- Conference rooms
- Presentation rooms
- Collaboration spaces
- Corporate and university training rooms
- Classrooms and lecture halls
- Login using conventional Wi–Fi or LAN connections
- Supports Windows laptops and MAC®, as well as iOS and Android mobile operating systems
- Easy to use, simple and intuitive user interface
- High quality video streaming, supports full HD 1080p/60 (using the VIA app Multimedia feature)
- Up to six participant screens can be displayed simultaneously, or 12 — using dual screen mode
- Powerful security features: user authentication, 1024–bit encryption, dynamic room code
- HDMI Input for hardwiring a computer or other HDMI compatible device
- Easy and Effective Wireless Connectivity — Built–in Wi–Fi gives you two setup options for enabling meeting participants to wirelessly join the meeting. You can wirelessly connect your VIA device to your Wi–Fi network and participants can connect to VIA through the same network. Or, alternatively, you can create a wired connection from your VIA device to your local corporate LAN and use the built–in VIA Wi–Fi as a guest network for participants to connect to.
- 4K@60 HDMI Wired Input — Enables hard–wiring your computer or other HDMI compatible device such as a camera, multimedia player or computer. Note: Does not support HDCP signals.
- 60fps Streaming Multimedia — Share HD wireless video streaming (using the VIA app Multimedia feature).
- One 4K@30 (RGB) HDMI output and one 4K@60 DisplayPort output.
- Remote Power Control — via a relay port.
- iOS, Android, Chromebook® and Miracast® Mirroring.
- Room Calendar Integration — Shows the room occupancy schedule on the main display.
- Internal Web Browser — Open any browser to display content.
- DHCP Support.
- Streaming Input for the Internal Media Player.
- Cloud–Based File Sharing — Drag and drop files to the internal VIA cloud storage (128GB).
- Emergency Messages — Create instant alert messages for immediate push to the main display.
- Whiteboard Support.
- Control — Give a participant control over a presenter’s PC for true collaboration.
- Chat — Send an instant message to another user.
- iCloud®, OneDrive®, GoogleDrive®, Dropbox® Integration.
- View Main Display — View the main display on your own device.
- Third–Party App Support — Like Microsoft Office®, SkypeforBusiness®, GoToMeeting® and WebEx®.
- Icon Shortcuts — On the splash page for 3rd party applications.
- Integrated YouTube Player — Create playlists, share videos or drag and drop any YouTube clip to your VIA app for seamless video playback.
- Streaming Output — Stream all collaboration activity from the main display to any H.264 decoder.
- Recording — Record an entire VIA video and audio session to a local video file.
- Digital Signage — Display dynamic content on the main display during meeting downtime.
- Seamless VSM Integration — With VIA Site Management (VSM) software.
- Multilingual Support — Experience VIA in your language.
- Warranty — 3 years on hardware.