Over a decade of research comes together in the Source Four LED Series 3 fixture. ETC brings the eight-color Lustr X8 array and the tunable white light Daylight HDR array to the professional stage with this fixture.
The deep red LEDs in both arrays reveal richer skin tones, bring a deeper dimension to your scenery, and add warmth to sunsets and firelight.
Additional features include wireless DMX/RDM through City Theatrical's Multiverse technology, contactless programming and control using NFC and ETC's Set Light app, and an intuitive user interface featuring a color picker and action-responsive backlit encoders.
ETC S4LEDS3LS-0 Includes:
- (1) S4 LED Series 3 engine w/ XDLT barrel, Lustr X8
- (1) Hanging Yoke
- (1) 1.5 meter power cable
- (1) A-Size gobo holder
- (1) C Clamp
ETC S4LEDS3LS-0 Features:
- Deep Red: Over a decade of research brings the addition of the deep red LED to Series 3. This LED expands the gamut for richer colors, healthier skin tones, and a higher quality white light.
- Wireless Control: Activate wireless DMX functionality with City Theatrical's Multiverse transmitter and configure your fixtures via NFC using the Set Light app.
- XDLT Lens Tubes: Increase fixture brightness and improve pattern projection clarity and contrast when used with XDLT lens tubes.
ETC S4LEDS3LS-0 Specifications:
- LED details: 90 Lumileds LUXEON C and CZ
- Max lumens: 10,889
- Lumens per watt: 35
- L70 rating (hours to 70% output): >54,000
- Colors used: Deep Red, Red, Amber, Lime, Green, Cyan, Blue, Indigo
- Color temperature range: 1900–10450 K
- Calibrated array: Yes
- Red shift: Yes (selectable)
- Beam angle range: Swappable lens tubes between 5°–90°
- Gate size: 80 mm
- Aperture size: 6.25-17.5 in (depending on lens tube)
- Pattern projection: Yes
- Pattern size: A or B
- Camera flicker control/Hz range: Yes: 5 kHz, 25 kHz
- Input method: 5-Pin XLR, Multiverse wireless and NFC
- Protocols: DMX-512, RDM, City Theatrical Multiverse, NFC
- Modes (footprint): 5 modes (1–12 channels)
- RDM configuration: Yes
- UI type: Full color display
- Local control: Yes
- Onboard presets: Yes (12)
- Onboard sequences: Yes
- Onboard effects: No
- FixtureLink: Yes
- Voltage range: 100–240 VAC 50/60 Hz
- Input method: AC via Neutrik powerCON TRUE1 TOP
- Inrush: 40 A at 120 V (First half-cycle), 80 A at 230 V (First half-cycle)
- Fixtures per circuit: 5 (link up to 4 via Power Thru connector) Note: TRUE1 connector rated for 20 A (120 V / 60 Hz) and 16 A (240 V / 50 Hz)
- Wattage typical: 307 W at 120 V, 305 W at 230 V
- Current draw: 2.6 A at 120 V, 1.35 A at 230 V
- Ambient operating temp: 0°–40° C (32°–104° F)
- Fan (controllable): Yes (yes)
- Droop compensation: Yes
- dB range: 34 dBA average at 1 m
- BTUs/hour: 1,047
- Materials: Die-cast, all metal housing
- Color options: Black, white, silver, or custom color
- Mounting options: Yoke, cyc floor stand (sold separately)
- IP rating: IP20
- Weight (With barrel): 8.87 kg (19.55 lb)
- Weight (Without barrel): 6.76 kg (14.90 lb)
- Fixture: 5 years
- LED array: 10 years
- Regulatory and Compliance
Positive locking double-clutch fixture body, Slot for glass or stainless steel patterns and soft focus diffuser, Wide accessory slot with sliding cover for motorized pattern device or iris.
Approved regulatory standards: cETLus Listed, Conforms to UL1573, Certified to C22.2 C22.#166, CE Compliant.