The Aurora (n) series provides high-end analog-to-digital and digital-to-analog conversion all in a single rack-space. These converters provide uncompressed audio that's ideal for studios, mastering facilities, remote recording, broadcast, and live performance.
Lynx Aurora (n) 24 Pro Tools HD Features:
- Complete redesign integrating Hilo Converter Technology (HCT) for analog I/O achieving significant improvements in transparency and reductions of both noise and distortion.
- Available in 8-channel, 16-channel, 24-channel and 32-channel configurations.
- LSlotTM expansion slot for Thunderbolt, Dante, USB, ProTools|HD connectivity and more.
- Configurable I/O - pre-amp, summing & AES3+ADAT modules to be released in 2017.
- Up to 32-channels of real-time recording and playback via on-board micro SD card.
- 2 audiophile-grade headphone outputs
- 1 in/3 out Word clock I/O with Lynx exclusive second generation SynchroLock-2 sample clock technology
- Universal power supply
- Designed and built in the USA