ETC's easy-to-use Element 2™ control console brings the fundamentals of lighting control to the forefront while allowing access to a host of advanced control features below the surface. Designed for venues with modest rigs using primarily convential lighting, Element 2 offers the powerful features of ETC's Eos® system in an economical and simplified package.
Record cues and fade times into Element's cue list for basic playback, or use effects, palettes, cue parts, discrete timing and follow times to create intricate lighting looks and transitions. The 40 pageable LTP (Latest Takes Precedence) faders directly control your channels, or with the flip of a switch can control submasters, IFCB palettes, presets, manual timing, global effects masters and more. Customizable Magic Sheets let you create a simple topographical or abstract inferface to quickly control your rig from a touchscreen monitor, and the programming keypad allows you to move between consoles with ease.
Element 2 comes with a dust cover and Littlite, and can be backed up by another Element 2, ETCnomad™ 6144 or ETCnomad Puck™ 6144 mini computer (all sold separately).
ETC Element 2 Control Console Includes:
- Element 2 - 6K
- Dust cover
- One Littlite
- Mouse and mousepad
- Two active display-port to DVI adapters
- One locking IEC power cord
ETC Element 2 Control Console Features:
- 6,144 outputs
- 32,768 control channels (any number from 1 - 99,999)
- Up to 99 discrete users
- Partitioned control
- Master playback pair with 100mm faders
- (40) 45mm faders x 100 pages for configurable faders, for channel, submaster and palette/preset, timing and effect master playback control
- User-definable direct selects
- Four discrete palette types (IFCB)
- Presets function as "all palette"
- Effects provide dynamic relational and absolute progressive behavior
- Central information area (CIA) accesses the browser and other controls
- Configurable high-density channel display, with format and flexi-channel modes
- Up to six abstract color spaces, tinting, spectrum and fade path tools
- User configurable, interactive Magic Sheets
- ETCNet2™ and Net3™ (powered by ACN), ArtNet and Avab® UDP network output protocols
- Show import from Obsession, Express™, Expression®, Emphasis®, Congo®, Cobalt®, Grand MA1, Grand MA2, Safari and Strand 500/300 Series
- Two individually configurable Ethernet ports
- Multiple MIDI and/or SMPTE TimeCode Inputs, Analog/Serial Inputs, OSC transmit/recieve
- Virtual Media Server function for pixel mapped effects, images, animations
- Support for multiple languages, including English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian and Chinese (Simplified and Traditional)
ETC Element 2 Control Console Specifications:
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 4.36" x 34.17" x 14.24" (111 x 868 x 362 mm)
- Weight: 16 lbs (7.26 kg)
For full technical specifications, please refer to the datasheet located on the Documentation tab.