From theater to television and many other precision lighting applications, the FUZE SPOT™ from Elation is an automated LED spot fixture that brings focus to your displays. Powered by a 92 CRI with a 5-color homogenized LED array (Red, Green, Blue, Mint, and Amber sources), accurate color reproduction is delivered by 9,000+ lumen output. Illuminate immediately and impressively, designers can explore the virtual color temperature, Magenta / Green adjustment plus color gel emulation included in the FUZE SPOT.
- Extended color RGBMA LED Engine, 92 CRI
- Dual Rotating Gobos plus Animation Wheel
- Wide zoom range from 7° to 46°
- 305W 6,500K RGBMA LED Engine, 92 CRI
- 30,000 Hour Average LED Life*
- *May vary depending on several factors including but not limited to: Environmental Conditions, Power/Voltage, Usage Patterns (On-Off Cycling),Control, and Dimming.
- Photometric Data: 9,000+ Total Lumen Output
- 7° - 46° Motorized Zoom
- Variable Frost Filter
- 4 Facet Prism
- Motorized Iris
- Variable 16-bit Dimming Curve Modes
- High Speed Electronic Shutter and Strobe
- RGBMA Color Array
- CMY Emulation
- Virtual Color Correction
- Green/Magenta Shift
- Virtual Gel Swatch Book
- 2x 6 Rotating / Indexing Interchangeable Glass Gobos
- Animation Wheel
- 2 DMX Channel Modes
- 16-bit Pan, Tilt, and Dimming Control
- DMX Adjustable LED Frequency
- DMX, RDM Protocol Support
- 4 Button Touch Control Panel
- Full Color 180° Reversible LCD Menu Display
- 5pin DMX In/Out
- Neutrik powerCON TRUE1 Power In/Out
- With Wired Digital Communication Network
- Approvals/Ratings: CE | cETLus pending | IP20
- AC 100-240V - 50/60Hz
- 440W Max Power Consumption
- 14°F to 113°F (-10°C to 45°C)
- Dimensions: 16" x 10.1" x 27.4"
- Weight: 46.3 lbs.
Specifications and Images are preliminary per vendor (Spring 2019). Please contact your Full Compass Sales Pro for assistance with any questions!