The Ashly nXp4004 is a high-output, 4-channel 400W network power amp featuring lightweight, energy-efficient Class-D switching amplifier technology combined with a switch mode power supply. It's designed to meet the most demanding live sound and fixed installation sound systems in stadiums, arenas, performance venues, worship spaces, convention centers and more.
Features include selectable outputs on each channel, Ethernet control, event scheduler, preset recall, AUX outputs and more. The nXp4004 is also equipped with 32-bit Protea™ DSP processing (with 48 kHz and 96 kHz sampling), a built-in signal generator for test tone, and noise-masking. Plus, each amplifier channel output offers precision load impedance monitoring, controlled using Ashly's proprietary Protea™ Software Suite.
- Protea™ DSP audio processing on inputs and outputs
- Power-saving, Energy Management System (Ashly EMS™) automatic < 1W sleep-mode (defeatable)
- Front panel power switch and level controls (can be disabled for security)
- Rear panel DIP switches per channel for selection of high pass filter, limiter, input gain, and High-Z or Low-Z speaker output configuration
- Remote DC level control on each input channel
- Switch mode power supply automatically detects 120V or 240V AC operation
- Extensive protection circuitry, continuously variable cooling fans
- Multiple independent internal power supplies provide increased channel separation and reliability
- Ethernet port for use with control and monitoring of amplifier functions, with front panel COM activity LED
- Serial data port for use with Ashly remote control devices, or optional RS-232 converter for third party controllers (INA-1)
- Use Protea™ Software to remotely disable all front panel controls, including the on/off switch, for a tamper-proof installation.